Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

?????MOVING?????

Are we moving? NO, I just finally got tired of being a pack rat and Joe and I went through each room and did some really good cleaning. I will have pictures of the house posted later this week but wanted to post a few pictures from earlier today and the amount of trash that was picked up. I can only imagine what the garbage truck guy was thinking when he pulled up to our home this morning. It was a huge relief to go through the house and throw away things we have been holding on to for YEARS!



Posted by Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a garbage collector...that is quite a bit of stuff, but should not have been an issue for the truck.

Did you see the garbage men take it all?