Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

August 11th...A day we will forever remember and celebrate!!!

Well, the day came and went in what seemed like a flash, but I'm happy to say that the final day of foster care is over and that Jackson is officially a POLING!!!
Just a few pictures from the day.
Daddy and Jackson
A picture of the entire Poling family with Judge Noe

Jackson helping Judge Noe sign the paperwork in the court room

Mommy and Jackson


We had a wonderful day and will always remember today and continue to celebrate today as Jackson special adoption day.


Posted by Jennifer

2 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

A very special day indeed! It was wonderful, and so glad we could be a part of it. Love you all.

Amy and A.J said...

I AM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO BE APART OF THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
*HUGS*