Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New posts coming...I promise!

I know it's been awhile since our last post...we have cancelled Internet at home (to save some money) and haven't been able to do much on the computer lately. I promise that I will have plenty of posts by Friday. We are going to Ohio to watch Brock play tennis the end of the week and will be staying in a hotel, so I will have lots of time to add some pictures for everyone. Brock does not know we are coming, I hope he will be surprised.
Posts to come will include...Florida, Easter, pictures of my sister (finally was able to see her yesterday for lunch...she looks amazing!!!) and a few others.
Posted by Jennifer

4 comments:

Angela said...

Looking forward to an update. I can't wait to see pictures of everyone too.

Love you and miss you lots.
Hugs and kisses -
Angie and family

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Did you downloaded Wikileaks docs? Give me link plz
Hih you hear me??

Anonymous said...

newport auto tech dodge durango tail light wiring brock ford best value car hire gatwick auto insurance history